In this tutorial, we learn how to give personality to your puppets with Paul Louis. Personality is everything when it comes to puppets. Your design should give the puppet a certain type of personality. Create a voice when you put the puppet onto your arm and use it to become a new character. Use different styles of clothing and jewelry accessories to make the character different. Give the puppet the look of the voice you are going to give it. If you want it to look tough, give it a leather jacket or if you want something fancy, make it elegant! It takes just a little bit of time and creativity to make a puppet come to life with its own personality!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades