In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to properly make a puppet lip sync. Begin by putting your hand into the puppet's body and bring it into the frame. When lip syncing, do not just open and close the puppet's mouth as you talk. It will make the puppet look more robotic and unrealistic. Instead, open and close the puppet's mouth upon every syllable. This will make the puppet look more realistic and make it look like it can speak dialogue fluently like a human. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in puppetry, and would like to learn how to properly lip sync a puppet for an excellent and entertaining performance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades