In this video, Paul Louis, a professional puppeteer and puppet builder discusses the difference between puppets intended for theater and television and how they are different both in appearance and operation. For a puppet on stage, stitching is acceptable to be seen on the outside of the puppet and large, exaggerated movements for the puppet are acceptable and encouraged for easier viewing by your audience. For a puppet which is shown on a television shown, the puppet should be cleaner and the movements should be smaller and seem more realistic in order to have a better presentation on a television screen. By following these tips and techniques, any aspiring puppeteers will be able to learn the basics of performing on different mediums.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades